Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Merry Christmas!

Hey guys! I can't believe Christmas is here already.  I've got an action filled two days ahead of me,  so I've been taking it easy so far. One thing that I'm uber excited for? I found an app that you can catalog all of your nail polishes! You take a picture,  name the bottle, name the brand and then label the color and polish type. You can then sort later by any of those categories.  Brilliant.  I have an Android,  so the app is Nail Polish, Your Collection and is FREE!!! I'm about halfway through it all.

Here's a screen shot of most of my Essie's.  I tried going by brand at first, but gave up and started logging by color instead.



So, anyways,  here is probably my last Christmas mani to share!! I went simple,  but yet something that would make a statement.

I like water marbling,  but I'm not a fan of an entire hand worth of it... too busy. So why not do just an accent nail of marble?



The red is my new favorite,  Signature by Seche. I then used some random red glitter top coat to make it sparkle. The green is Zoya Hunter, with a Sinful Colors green / gold topper. Both are used in the marble,  with my favorite My Boyfriend Scales Walls by OPI.



I'm really digging the simplicity plus the sparkle.



Let me know what you think!

Merry Christmas my gawkers. Have a wonderful day with your family and friends.
April

No comments:

Post a Comment