Thursday, May 1, 2014

New Nail Art Challenge

Hey all! I'm keeping this kne short & sweet.  Im going to do a different IG nail art challenge for this month (or at least partially, because I'm going on vacation soon) and this one is put on by Jamlynnails. It's called the Random Nail Art Challenge,  and follows the same sort of timeline that the Californails one did, so its about every 3 or 4 days.

First cue, paisley!  Back when I did the 31 Day Nail Polish Challenge,  I did a paisley design for the pattern cue. At that time, itwas one of cm my more popular designs,  so I was pleased to see this on day 1.

I hopped on the Internet and googled paisley. I found this pic:

Source : Maeve Parker


And I loved it! So springy, and still a paisley look without being so over the top. Here's my attempt.






I was going to do something on the pink nail, but I liked it by itself,  since it had some shimmer in it.

Hope you like this, and I'm looking forward to this new challenge!

Have a great day,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment