Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fall Leaves

Ever since I saw the Nimbus nail tutorial on the Nailasaurus' blog,  I've wanted to give it a try. It's a technique where you soak a q-tip in acetone and then thin out polish and dab it on. You can view her tutorial here.


I haven't done any fall seasonal looks yet,  so here was my grand opportunity. I used a butt ton of colors here.  Base is OPI My Vampire Is Buff. The leaves are Essie A-list,  Zoya Flynn, Zoya Darcy, and Sinful Colors Clementine. Since it was so fall-ish, I added a tree!







And of course, it was pretty windy and all of the beautiful leaves that we had are now on the ground and the trees look all haunted house-y. I typically love fall, but this year the seasons were all jacked up and fall was super short. We went from beautiful weather to snow and in the teens. Gotta love it in Iowa.





Whatcha think of my little tree?

April

No comments:

Post a Comment