Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 5, Blue

Today was a blue day. Not in the way you are thinking. It's day 5 of the 31 Day Nail Polish Challenge.  I recently received my first Cult Cosmetics Blackbox,  and it had one of my favorite polishes in it, Essie's In the Cab-ana. I already have this one, so I'm giving it away on my Facebook page.  So today I decided to celebrate this pretty color and used it for my main color. On the accent nail is Essie's Mint Candy Apple and finished with a gold stud.
I love how the ring finger looks kind of like toothpaste,  ha!!

I'll finish with my typical method for my nails... I work all day, and then go to the gym or go for a run afterwards.  I don't get home until 7 pm, which then I make dinner. So it's usually around 8, 8:30 pm when I do my polish for the next day. The pictures you see are the next morning, so I hope every night that when I wake up they look as good as they did at night.  I think my neighbors think I'm a total weirdo taking pictures all the time of my hands. I don't care though.  If only they knew what I do for ya'll.   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment