Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 8, Metallic Nails of the 31 Day Nail Polish Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was totally awesome because of our huge in state rivalry football game was on Saturday night and my team won! Best feeling ever when your team wins a big game. It'll make it extra fun next week for the home game,  that's for sure.

Well remember me saying that I'm going to be behind and not be on track with the rest of the bloggers doing this challenge?  Yeah. I think they are on day 14 or something.  Well so day 8 is metallic nails. I purchased this little kit of studs and other things and I wanted to use it. Well, I'm not so sure I like the result.
It's also super rainy and cloudy here today so I wasn't able to take this pic outside either. The base color is Nicole by OPI The Next CEO, and then I stuck the gold sequins on the ring finger nail. I like the metallic gold color, and I really like the extra sparkle of the sequins.  I think I'll wear something mint green tomorrow to pair with the gold. Love that color combo.

Also congratulations to the winner on my Facebook page For the bottle of polish and nail striping tape I gave away from my Cult Cosmetics Blackbox this last month. I hope she can use the polish... it's one of my favorites,  Essie's In the Cab - ana.  I use it all the time. Hopefully if I get more followers I can do more things like that.

Have a great day everyone.  See you tomorrow for Rainbow!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment