Monday, December 16, 2013

Boughs of Holly

Fa la la la la, la la la la!!!

I can't believe that Christmas is almost here. I have another quick Christmas themed mani to share today.

I have always liked the combo of lime green with red for Christmas,  just to give the traditional a little boost. I free handed the holly on and added the stripes. I'm kind of missing some sparkle here, so I'm not sure how long I'll keep this one on. But I'm definitely looking forward to only working 3 days this week for a long holiday weekend. Which is good, because I haven't done much shopping.  Yikes.








On another note,  I stopped by Ulta on Sunday because I have a coupon for 20% off of the Prestige brands, which hardly ever happens.  I of course wandered to tge polish section and picked up 3 China Glaze,  a clearance Zoya and two Seche Vite polishes. I have never tried Seche Vite lacquers,  only the top and base coats. Um, this stuff is amazeballs. Totally one-coaters. The reds thatbi own are all jellys or crellys, and I didn't have any cremes. The Seche Vite red is so fantastic. I'm totally sold. Plus they were buy one get one free. Boom.

Have a wonderful day!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment