Friday, December 13, 2013

I'm Not a Cotton-Headed Ninny Muggins

Hello and it's Friday! !!!  My birthday week continues and I have a party tonight where we get together and watch the movie Elf. I couldn't pass up on doing a mani to match the festivities.

I've got Jovie, Buddy, Buddy's hat and then two randoms. I totally love the glitter that I found to be the embroidered stitching on Buddy's jacket.



Short and sweet post, so I'm just letting the pictures speak for themselves.







Also I got my first ever Ipsy bag in the mail! Its a subscription service that sends you sample to full size products once a month based on your profile that you fill out. What's a girl got to do to get nail polish?  The cost for this sub is only $10 per month,  and the Mirabella blending brush alone exceeded that amount.  I do not care for eyelashes though,  so that is a waste. The bombshell product is totally a weird color for me, but I'll give it a shot. Plus, you get that super cute makeup bag.



Have a great weekend! 
April





No comments:

Post a Comment