Monday, December 9, 2013

Let it Snow!

If you read my post from yesterday,  you know we we finally got some snow. People are driving like they've never seen snow before,  and the grocery store was insane. I mean, come on... it's Iowa. This happens every year. At least with the the snow,  it provides some fun inspiration.


The fabulous Wintermint polish I bought was just screaming to be the base for this snowy scape. I then sponged some white polish on the tips and then topped it off with that lovely Blue Bells Ring polish for snowflakes.








I missed to mention yesterday that my nail that was broken and then repaired snapped off on Friday.  I think it was just too far far broken. It thankfully didn't hurt. It looks all kinds of ridiculous though. It reminds me of when I used to bite my nails. And I'm not gonna lie,  a little part of me, that old nailbiter, wanted to chomp on that bad boy. Gross!  Ha!


Let me know what you think!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment