Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Deco the New Year!

Hi guys! I hope you all have awesome New year's eve plans. I have to wotk, so for the past 10 years I've been ringing in the new year with my co-workers. But every year we have VIP parties with a different theme, and this year is 20's Prohibition style. Give me a theme that I can dress up for, I'm all over it.

Our color scheme is black and gold, so this is what I did. First off, can I say how proud of me I am for planning ahead so that I could successfully tape my accent nail?




I originally had the black nails all taped off to, to show gold underneath but it was banana balls busy. So I went with the glitter instead and I love it!!!





Bonus: I can wear this tomorrow to watch my Hawkeyes beat LSU!   =)






I hope you all have a very happy and safe new year. I am so blessed that in these shorty 3 months I have almost 1500 page views, and I am so tickled that other people care about my little hobby.

See you all in 2014!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment