Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Latte Nails

Good morning everyone!

I am LOVING this week! Gotta love months that have an extra week in them, so I have a free week without meetings and events. I love it. And bonus for the two of you that read this, you get more posts, lol.

Here's a look that I put together and I can't recall why I chose this color combination.  I wanted to use the new circle glitter polish that I got, and then I needed to pair it with something so I went with a tan to nude to white gradient. I think it looks like a latte with foam on top!

The accent nail is a base of Essie Turquoise and Caicos, topped with this glitter. I tried to Google this polish and I've come up empty.  I've been told that the maker is Bear Polish, and the name of it is Absolem. If anyone knows more about this indie, please let me know because this girl loves some circle glitter! !!



The other nails are a gradient of Zoya Flynn, Taylor and OPI Alpine Snow.  I in finished them off with a light blue rhinestone because it seemed like too harsh of a contrast between the light and the blue.



Ps, how cute is my new midi ring?? I've been wanting one for a long time, and found a set that had this cutie in it. Here's the thing: my hands are so small that the dang rings come down too far!  #smallhandproblems.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
April

No comments:

Post a Comment