Friday, March 28, 2014

Rainbow Stampers!

It's Friday!  Although that means the first of the month is next week, which makes a stressy April.


I saw this technique of stamping somewhere on Instagram I think. Instead of painting 2 or 3 colors on the sponge and fade them one into the other, you put more colors on there and it makes a swirly, rainbow tie dye thing going on.



I used 6 colors here, and all bright ones. Over top I stamped using my Pueen plates and finished it off with a sparkly holo glitter top coat, which it was cloudy and you can't see the awesomeness of the sparkles.  =(



I liked this, it was fun, but it was too much going on. I always dislike it when I stamp or do all my nails the same. I don't know why I haven't learned from that! Regardless,  it was springy and sunshiney.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!
April

2 comments:

  1. This design is stunning and gorgeous. I love the multicolored background with a black stamp. So chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks NikkisNailFiles!!! I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete