Monday, March 3, 2014

Two Looks, One Post!

So I'm doing the March Nail Art Challenge.  Ha, I know. But there aren't any outings planned this month,  so I should make everything on time!

I posted this already on my Instagram,  so you might have seen this already if you follow me there. If you don't,  go here and give me a follow.   :)

Day 1 was Dotticure. I wanted to do a pattern with my dots, and so I did sort of a mosaic look to this. I was super excited to finally use my Catlin from Zoya that I ordered back during the 3 free sale. I do love purple polish.





Kind of bummed where my dots got wacky from when I top coated this. Oh well. So I goes the life of a dot.




Then for day 4 is gradient. I'm early on this because I double whammied this mani. Another polish group I am a part of goes through the alphabet for mani Mondays. Today is P. I had a ton of P polishes. I took them all out and sat in front of me. Shocker, most were pink or purple. So, being the over achiever that I am, I used 4 different P polishes. Boom!






Base was Pink Friday by OPI, then I did a vertical gradient using OPI'S Pamplona Purple and Planks A Lot. I cut zig zag pieces of scotch tape and did the gradient on my bare nail, and then topped it with Ciate's Pepperminty.



I actually really like both of these looks. I especially love the zig zag. I need to do more of these.

Hope your week goes well. Happy Monday!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment