Monday, March 24, 2014

Plum and Gold

Hey, happy Monday!

Did you have a good weekend? Mine was great- we had an awards banquet for an organization that I'm a member of on Friday,  and the DH's birthday was this weekend too, so, shocking- we visited a new brewery about 40 minutes away.  (It was awesome).

I did this nail look for the awards banquet for Friday.  I didn't want to be too crazy, so I stumbled upon a similar look on Pinterest.  I tried to find the original source of this, but the links are dead. If anyone knows, comment below so I can give proper credit.



Their look was black and gold, but I love, love, LOVE OPI'S Do You Vant to Bite My Neck, and I wanted to do something less harsh. The gold I used a dotting tool and my favorite accent gold polish, Maybelline Bold Gold.  I swear by that polish. It's fantastic.  I did do a few dots of a lighter purple on my left hand, and I didn't really care for it, but it wasn't too noticeable.




Classy, but with a punch. Kind of like me.  =)

Have a great day ladies!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment