Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Weather

Hey guys! Do you have weekend plans?  I'm super excited that I don't have any!! A whole weekend with nothing to do.  Sounds like heaven.

So I decided to pick up the April challenge. I missed the first day because I was crazy busy. So I combined the two: autism and weather.

It's finally starting to get warmer here, so I wanted to do something to keep my spirits up. Also, I wanted to on have something blue for the first day I missed. Clouds!!



I used Essie's Rock The Boat and then painted on the clouds. I can't believe I haven't used Rock The Boat more often.  It's such a pretty periwinkle blue with a pearl shimmer. I wanted the whole look soft and shimmery, so I topped it off with Essie's Pure Pearlfection.





I liked this, it lifted my spirits and helped get me out of the longest winter ever funk.


Thanks for checking this out!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment