Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fake It Galaxy Nails

Hey-yo!!! It's so close to the weekend I can smell it!! I've got a very busy weekend ahead of me,  so hopefully everything goes well.

Today I have an awesome find that I snagged up at Walgreens the other day. I'm not usually a fan of this brand,  but it was so beautiful that I had to have it.

So I say to myself,  April... I bet that would be blamo on black. I was right! I always loved the galaxy nails I did back on the 31 Day Nail Polish Challenge, and I haven't done them since. Once I put this over black, I knew it was going to be perfect.



This is one coat of Essie Licorice,  and then the Sally Hansen Grape Shifter on the tips waterfalling down. I waterfalled a little Zoya Suri on the ring finger, but then still topped it with the glitter.




For those of you that might be nervous to try out galaxy nails,  this is a super easy way to accomplish that look.

I'm so in love. It's subtle with being stunning at the same time.


On another note,  I picked up an amazing stash at Ulta and TJ Maxx last night. Gotta love clearance polish! The Zoya's and the Orly were $4.99 each, and Mistletoe was $3.49. The OPI's came as twofer sets at Maxx, and also came with either sparkly hair ties or a cute little makeup bag. They were $7.99 for two polishes. Boom!


Starting at the top, then going clockwise: OPI Alpine Snow, OPI Sweet Heart, Zoya Suri, OPI It's Frosty Outside, Orly Digital Glitter,  OPI Meet Me Under the Mistletoe,  Zoya Sunshine and OPI Emotions.


Have a great Thursday!!!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment