Thursday, January 30, 2014

Come on, Spring!!!

Worst. Winter. Ever. I swear,  this is the longest and coldest winter we've had in a long time. I'm over it. I live in Iowa, so seriously,  40 degrees is like summer to us. You'll see people with their windows down, shorts, picnics,  everything.  Just give me a day above 20. It's been hell on my nails and skin. It's hopefully going to be warmer today,  but that's supposed to come with snow. Ugh...


So, in effort to not slip into a sad dark depression,  I tried putting some cheery springy colors on. It didn't really help, but the niece's loved it.





My blue is Sally Hansen Baracuda, and I used several other colors for decor. I'm not sure what is going on with my lacey stamp... it looked fine in person,  but in pics it sure looks like its a little funky.




Still addicted to the cottage roses. What else can I put them on?

One more day until the weekend! !! Happy Friday Eve!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment