Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Here Comes My Nails!

Happy Tuesday.  I took a mental health day yesterday,  as I was super swamped all weekend.  One of my weekend activities is an organization that I am a part of puts on the largest bridal expo in our area. It takes a lot of volunteers and is a huge event. It basically funds everything we do all year. I always plan the after party, because,  well, someone has to, and I can't say no to a good party.


These were my nails for the event. I've always wanted to do the cottage rose look, and I'm addicted.  I of course wanted something wedding-ny, so this was super cool





I've got to say, I hated the tuxedo all day. I did these so late at night that I didn't have the energy to change the dang tuxedo. Everything else was so pretty and feminine,  blech. It was just so harsh! But I did love everything else.





The silver is from the OPI Christmas collection,  It's Frosty Outside. It's also a liquid sand polish.  This was on my pinky and my thumb. If you want to know about any of the other colors,  just let me know in the comments.


So, would you wear themed nails for an event?

April

No comments:

Post a Comment