Friday, January 17, 2014

Mannequin Hands, Take 1

Yay, it's Friday! ! I'm still having issues with working a full week. In the fall I took off every Friday of a home game so I could pack and prepare for tailgating, and then December had my birthday and all of those holidays in there. I'm hoping to get back into my regular routine by March, lol.

I've recently been interested in more natural and nude colors of polish.  One of the things I learned from the nail community is that you need to find your mannequin nails shade. This one might be pretty darn close.

This is OPI's Samoan Sand. I used 3 coats, and then added black studs and accents because I may want to find my mannequin hands shade, but just those would have driven me bonkers. Still need to work on my stamping... but I'm slowly getting better I think.






Thoughts? I also picked up two of the Naturel line from Zoya when they had their awesome 3 free promo. I got Rue and Taylor. I think that Taylor is exactly my mannequin hands shade just from swatching it out, but I need to get it on to make sure. Rue is darker than it looked in pictures,  so I'm a little disappointed. Oh well,  it might be very pretty on.


Happy Friday!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment