Thursday, September 19, 2013

11 days of nail art!

Today is day 11, and I was ahead of myself by one day. No longer. After having a totally crap-tastic day I went to the alehouse to drown my sorrows in craft beer. So no nail art last night for me. At least I had the one day cushion to still share with you all!!

As I mentioned on rainbow day, there's nothing happier than rainbows and polka dots.
I received Full Steam Ahead in my August Blackbox and hadn't had a chance to try it out yet. Its a light lilac creme with a subtle shimmer. It's really pretty. I then did half of the nail in white. The dark purple dots are my favorite polish of all time, No More Film and the lime ones are The More the Merrier.

It seems as though I am a total Essie girl. Here in the Midwest,  I don't have a lot of access to specialty stores or things like that. Our only Sephora is in JC Penneys. Ulta is getting tired of me because I have been in there once a week since July stalking to see where the fall Zoya collection is. I gave up a couple weeks ago. So I rely on Target to supply my Essie colors because I have their red card which means I get 5% off. So I deal. I want to get into indie colors so bad but haven't had much of an opportunity to research it yet. Anyways, what do you think of the dots? I got quite a few compliments on this one, so that's a win in my book.  :)

Have a great day
April

No comments:

Post a Comment