Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 18, Half Moons

Greetings and happy Monday. Did you all have a good weekend?  Once again my football team won, and we're on a streak! Also celebrated Oktoberfest like a champ.

Remember the in your face neon pink from yesterday?  I wanted to use it for my half moon mani today.




I used paper hole protectors to mark off the moon shape, and then used Orly Fowl Play as the top color, which is a duo chrome purple with specks of glitter.






Super fun, right? Such an easy way to upgrade a normal look.

On a side note,  my local Ulta FINALLY got their fall collections in. (Stupid Midwest) I bought 3 Zoya's, an older China Glaze that I found hiding, and two clearanced random Ulta polishes. I had a few Pixie Dusts in my hand, and I ended up putting them back. I think I'm just over the whole textured polish thing.

The next couple of days will be toughies, so I'm relishing in this one for a bit.

Let me know your thoughts!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment