Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 17, Glittah!!!

Who doesn't love glitter?  It's sparkly, its razzly-dazzly, it kind of makes you feel like that little girl with Tinkerbell nail polish.

I've got a lot of glitter polish. I am an addict to the accent nail,  and the easiest way to do that is slop some glitter on your ring finger.  I took my glitter drawer to the hubs and asked him to pick one. He picked out something totally whack, so I went and looked myself. Nothing really jumped out to me.

I remembered that I had some loose glitter that I bought from the craft store.  This one is so stunning and my dang camera couldn't pick up the amount of sparkle that is here. Its a copper colored holographic micro glitter. So the copper color I wanted to pair and make a fall look.



I used for the base Sinful Colors Boogie Nights, which I like to call Creamy Tomato Soup. I then took the foil glue and layered on some of the glitter.

Forgive the blurriness but this was the only picture that captured the insane sparkle.  The pictures do not do this justice at all.



One negative about using loose glitter as opposed to a glitter polish is the strays that were on the soup color. But a small price to pay for this glitter bomb.



I'd love to hear your thoughts!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment