Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 7, Black & White Nails, 31 Day Challenge

Happy Friday!  I cannot wait for the weekend.  There is a big rivalry football game on Saturday (Iowa vs. Iowa State) and the temperature finally went down to livable degrees.  It's so nice to have the windows open and fresh air again!

So, I'm only on day 7 of the 31 Day Nail Polish Challenge.  I know. I'm so far behind.  But, black and white day actually came at a perfect time, because we are having an 80's rock tribute concert tonight and we got to dress up. Um, ok. Give me an excuse to wear a costume.  Sold! My outfit is more 80's punk rocker, so I did a black & white gradient using Essie Blanc and Licorice with China Glaze Whirled Away glitter top coat. And because I have to have an accent nail or I'll die, I made a skull sticker and stuck him on.


Black and white is definitely not my cup of tea.  I wear bright colors often and if I notice that I mistakenly wore only b&w, I go completely twitchy.  So the outfit shall be colorful,  the nails toned down.

Hope you enjoy... have you tried the gradient technique yet?
April

No comments:

Post a Comment