Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Rainbows! Day 9 of tha challenge

Today is day nine of the 31 Day Nail Polish Challenge,  which means rainbow!  So here's a little tid bit about my nails. I hate white polish. Like I do not like to have a white base or white nails. But I wanted to do some more practice with my dotting tool, and what is happier than polka dots?  Freaking rainbows,  that's what.
I didn't plan this very well, because I pulled out the spectrum of colors, painted on the hideous white, and went to town. I was starting on the blue nail when I realized that I had 1 1/2 nails left and no more colors. Bonk. So I grabbed two pink and then did a mess of colors on the pinky. Oye. Overall,  I liked it. It was a happy sunny mani that made me feel good. White base nail, I underestimated you and I will not do so in the future.  There were a lot of colors here, so I won't bother you with naming them all. But my preferred white is Essie Blanc.  I tend to like Essie polishes best because they dry so fast! And when u do your nails at 8:30 or later at night, quick drying is soooo nice.

What do you think of this one? Which day has been your favorite so far? (I was in love with 4, the green foil)
April

No comments:

Post a Comment