Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 19- Galaxy Nails For The Win

Happy Tuesday my nail polish buddies.  When I first looked at this challenge,  I was super intimidated by today's prompt. But let me tell you, I don't know how I've lived without doing a galaxy mani before.



I started with a base of Sinful Colors What's Your Name, which is a dark dark blue with blue micro glitter.  I then took several other colors and sponged them on, layering the colors. Adding a holographic sparkle glitter on top... and this is heaven.



That pic is actually of the rarely seen right hand. I of course did my left first, and then did my right. I honestly prefer my right hand!! A stunning simple galaxy look.

Here are some pics of my left... I followed a tutorial that suggested to put these starbursts on top, and again... I prefer it without!



And forgive the blurriness,  but I wanted to show the intense sparkle that the holographic top coat provided. 



Seriously,  I couldn't stop staring at this. I also would stop random women and make them look at my hands.  I don't care how weird it looked. I had to shout this one from the roof tops I loved it so much. I see a million more galaxy nails in my future. 

I'm dying to hear your thoughts on this one.
April




No comments:

Post a Comment