Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 27, inspired by Artwork

Good morning and happy Monday.



If you saw my Blackbox post, you already know I was sick this weekend.  Totally a bummer. I'm not used to being sick, so I don't handle it very well! Sunday I was feeling somewhat better so I did some painting.  And boy, do I have a beauty to share. The prompt was Inspired by Artwork.



I hinted on my Facebook page that this was epic. I think it's pretty awesome.  I searched all over Pinterest in the art section for something special.  I like art, my first college plans were for art school.  I like odd things though.  I like to see the beauty in something that's just a little off the beaten path.  When I found it, I knew, this is it!



Source: Glenda Lopez



I don't exactly know why I like this so much. But it really inspired me. It has that weird beauty that I like. So I took out about 10 different polishes and got to work. This is what I came up with:






I couldn't believe it, I love this to pieces!  Little popcorn pieces!  
Please forgive the multitude of pictures here, I couldn't help myself.  I wanted to capture this perfectly. 







Here is one I took inside,  just to show a different lighting.  





So let me know your thoughts.  I'm nearing the end of the challenge,  so let me know what you want to see when I'm done!

April



No comments:

Post a Comment