Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pointed purples

Today I finally took off the last Mani I did,  the one with the purple and black  blocking.  I'm still pretty obsessed with nude polish so I redid that for my base and then did one of my favorite looks.  Pointed nails.  Have you seen the crazy super pointy claw nail shapes lately? They are weird and lovely at the same time.





The blue color is from Ciate, Pepperminty.  You just take the brush and swipe it towards the middle and then repeat on the other side. Let that dry,  and then go over it with the purple color...  I used OPI Pamplona Purple.  I added a stud to the ring finger and called it complete.



I actually got dressed this morning before I did this look,  and didn't even realize that I was wearing  a flannel that was the exact same colors.  What a weirdo.



In other news,  I finally uploaded my existing pics to Pinterest.  Follow me here and help get these out there for me.  I would really appreciate it.



Thanks so much! Let me know what you think!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment