Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 17, Studs #nailartfeb

No, this is not a post about hunky shirtless boys. We're talking nail studs here. I am on the fence with studs. They kind of tweak me out, the texture is a little weird. I find myself rubbing them all day and then the color rubs off.

I'm on day 3 of the Jamberry wrap that I posted about on Saturday. It's still holding strong,  so I wanted to add on to that.

I searched all over to see if I could glue on a stud on top of the wrap. I heard stories how you can't topcoat wraps because they would shrink and wrinkle. Guess what... it worked. I put a thin coat of Seche Vite, placed the stud, and waited for it to dry placing another coat of Seche on top.



Side note,  did you know that you can paint your studs? I painted that boy blue. The glitter on my thumb is Sephora X TNT, which is a random shape matte blue glitter.  Love it. My nude base is Zoya Taylor,  and the blue is Nails, inc Baker Street.




Whatcha think about this one? I like how it's trendy, but for some reason it still looks professional.  Sometimes I feel a little weird with my crazier manis, but me likey this one.

Happy Monday chickies. Let's get this week started.
April

No comments:

Post a Comment