Friday, February 7, 2014

Day 7 of the Nail Art February Challenge

It's the weekend! !!!

I'm so excited.  For reals. I am so I busy the first week of the month that the first weekend is like chocolate coated. With sprinkles.

I spent a lot of time thinking about this prompt, which is XOXO. Of course I needed it to be slightly different,  so I did an abstract XOXO.




The textured polish here is L'Oreal Too Dimensional on top of one of my faves, OPI'S Do You Lilac It? The pink is Essie's The Girls Are Out. I taped off the criss cross, or the X's, and then I free handed the O's.








Funny story. I did this pretty late last night, and I turned on the comedy station on Pandora for background sound. I do NOT recommend doing this. You should see my right hand. You can see every move where I laughed. It looks like my 8 year old niece painted them.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Is it beer thirty yet?   ;)
April

No comments:

Post a Comment